SMITH AND LOVELESS
ZPE is a major supplier of custom designed and manufactured pressure filtration, as well as open gravity filtration units. For 70 years, Smith & Loveless’ pre-engineered water and wastewater treatment and pumping systems have paved the way for municipalities, developments, industry, governmental, and military facilities. Smith & Loveless’ energy-efficient and durable systems deliver unrivaled life-cycle cost savings.
In addition to our existing water and wastewater treatment capabilities, Zazula, in an effort to maintain a high level of technological advancement in this industry, has implemented a fully functional Dissolved Air Flotation (DAF) pilot system. This unique piece of equipment is rapidly becoming a standard for water treatment, as it can perform experimental assessments of an existing treatment facility. The recorded data is then evaluated and the requirement for a complete system upgrade is proposed.
ZPE can supply or customize :
- Water Treatment Plants for municipal and industrial use (gravity, pressure, activated carbon, membrane filtration, iron removal, softeners, mineralizers, and dissolved air flotation)
- Wastewater Treatment Plants (extended aeration, flotation, RBC’s, membrane filtration)
- Sewage Pumping Stations
- Streaming Current Detectors for coagulant feed control
- Sewage Comminutors & Bar Screens
- Membrane Elements
- Mixers & Aerators
- Ozone Generation Equipment
- Turn-Key Installations
- water softeners and dealkylizers,
- forced draft and vacuum type degasifiers,
- deaerating feed water heaters,
- vacuum systems for hospitals and food packaging,
- seal oil dryers and conditioners,
- complete reverse osmosis water treatment systems.