Temp-Plate® Inflated Heat Transfer Surface
The original, patented Temp-Plate® inflated heat transfer surface is a highly versatile panel-type heat exchanger that can be welded, formed, or designed to meet your exact needs. It is ideally suited for applications involving high pressures and temperatures or in corrosive environments, and can be used as an immersion, clamp-on, or integral heat transfer surface. Surface finishes are available for sanitary or high purity applications.
Inflated Heat Transfer Surface Types
Temp-Plate® Inflated Heat Transfer Immersion Assembly
Paul Mueller Company’s Temp-Plate® inflated immersion assembly is welded by highly reliable craftsmen and tested to strict standards. With a marriage of the right materials, superb design, and flawless manufacturing, we can ensure a product that works in your manufacturing process and meets the needs of your customers.
- Can be designed to suit a variety of applications
- Available in an assortment of materials, gauges, and working pressures
- Unique design reduces fatigue failure due to condensate build-up
- Backed by manufacturing experience, quality craftsmanship, and constant testing and improvements
Temp-Plate® Clamp-on Assembly
Our clamp-on heat transfer can be welded and molded for any application you have. Paul Mueller Company provides high-grade materials, impeccable design, and experienced craftsmanship to create highly versatile heat transfer that will integrate into your system and boost the success of your business.
- Provides high-efficient heat transfer
- Custom-designed to suit a variety of applications
- Suitable for both high internal and external pressures
- Resistant to high temperatures
- Very low pressure drop
- Easy cleaning and maintenance
Temp-Plate® Inflated Heat Transfer Bank Assembly
The Mueller inflated heat transfer banks can be the missing efficiency link you need in your facility. With the fastest heating and cooling capabilities on the market and supreme energy recovery, our heat transfer banks go right to your bottom line. With a wide variety of material types and gauges, we can build to your exact design specifications and recover lost energy in your plant.
- Available in a variety of configurations and sizes
- High heat transfer rates maximize the amount of heat recovered
- Cost-effective heat transfer equipment with minimal payback time
- Reduces energy consumption without the maintenance expense associated with other higher fouling designs
- Easy cleaning and maintenance
- Low fouling potential
- Compact size allows for efficient heat transfer even in small spaces
Temp-Plate® Integral Heat Transfer Assembly
Paul Mueller and Zazula will assemble your vessel components complete with the required heat transfer surface as an integral welded component. Now you can have the finest in heat transfer components all assembled, tested, and ready for your final assembly. Available in single-embossed inflated, dimpled jacket or half-pipe.
- Available in a wide variety of designs, materials, and finishes for an array of applications
- Allows for easy cleaning and maintenance
- Well-suited for high pressures and extreme temperatures
- Highly efficient