Service Repair Programs Zazula offers
- Genuine OEM Parts and Repair Procedures
- New Equipment Sales and Trade Ins / Discounted Exchange Programs
- Infield Repair – Mobile Field Truck
- Rentals and Equipment Loaners
- Training Sessions for Mechanical Seal Maintenance
Commissioning and Installations of New or Repaired Equipment
- Provide hands–on or supervisory assistance in configuring the equipment for start-up.
- Check power at the equipment.
- Test external bearing temperatures.
- Measure shaft run-out to ensure conformance to specifications.
- Visually inspect the equipment for any abnormalities that could jeopardize optimal equipment performance.
- Complete a comprehensive Commissioning Checklist to confirm that all equipment specifications are met, and that all recommended start-up procedures are completed.
Lightnin Mixer Gear Box Exchange
- A completely rebuilt reducer to like-new conditions. The exchange reducer program is available for the following Lightnin Models: 70/80, 90, 700/800 high speed heads, 700/800 complete gear boxes.
- Exchange services allow the customer to get a direct replacement gearbox for a fraction of the cost of a new one.
- Lightnin’s 48-hour “Break-down” delivery limits your scheduled down time, thus reducing your production losses to a minimum.
- Lightnin’s exchanges are held to original manufactured standards and include the same warranty as new equipment.
✓ QUICK QUOTE Estimate Turn Around!
✓ Month Warranty on Repairs.
✓ 45 Years of Sr. Technical Service Experience.
✓ In Stock Genuine OEM Spare Parts
✓ Air, Oil Filters and Lubricants as well as Service Kits
✓ Testing to the Manufacturer’s Defined Standards
✓ Mobile / Field Service and Equipment Repair & Installation.
✓ Maintenance Program Offerings. (Special pricing & promo blitzes)
✓ No Lost Downtime – Loaner/Rental Program Available!
✓ Easy Direct Access to Zazula Technical Representatives.